Renovate was created by Mend staff and they continue to work on Renovate.
More than 850 outside contributors helped improve Renovate.
We want to highlight the work of these awesome people. Thank you for your time and effort!
Renovate is maintained by:
Maintainers for features¶
Next up, we have these people who help maintain parts of Renovate:
- @zharinov focused on parsing, Gradle and Maven
- @secustor worked on Terraform and Helm
- @fgreinacher worked on NuGet
- @Turbo87 has helped in multiple areas, especially Cargo
- @HonkingGoose works on the documentation and helps manage the community
- @Churro worked on the
gradlemanager and added support for OSV vulnerabilities
We want to highlight these valuable contributions, even if they are one-offs. Some features made a lot of people happy, and efficient!
- @ikesyo regularly helpful
- @astellingwerf reviews PRs
- @danports worked on the Flux manager, and other managers. Feel free to ping
@danportsfor any Flux-related issue or PR
- @shegox worked on the Go manager, and improved our docs
- @setchy focused on Bitbucket Cloud and replacement features
- @cgrindel created the
- @RahulGautamSingh refactored a lot of code and worked on performance improvements like reduced cloning during updates and onboarding
- @Gabriel-Ladzaretti S3 repo cache, child process refactoring, others
The source code for Renovate is available on GitHub at
This is where we do most of the development.