Automated Dependency Updates for Bazel
Renovate supports updating Bazel dependencies.
By default, Renovate will check any files matching any of the following regular expressions:
For details on how to extend a manager's
fileMatch value, please follow this link.
If you need to change the versioning format, read the versioning documentation to learn more.
Open feature requests¶
bazel run //:gazelleto upgrade BUILD files after updating the
WORKSPACEof a Bazel proejct #3347
- Support updating non semver tags for Github repos in Bazel workspaces #3595
- Bazel: support updating of maven dependencies #5151
- Support bazel go_repository urls field #6207
- [Bazel] Support for repository_ctx download and download_and_extract #6462
- bazel: support http_archives with non-GitHub URLs #6847
- Bazel: Update dependencies hosted on GitLab #7945
- Bazel: Updating http_file's that point into GitHub repos #8784
The above list of features were current when this page was generated on August 15, 2022.