Automated Dependency Updates for Pip_requirements
Renovate supports updating Pip_requirements dependencies.
By default, Renovate will check any files matching the following regular expression:
For details on how to extend a manager's
fileMatch value, please follow this link.
requirements.pip files. The default file pattern is fairly flexible in an attempt to catch similarly named ones too but may be extended/changed.
Open feature requests¶
- pip_requirements with private index and hashes raises hashin.PackageNotFoundError #12254
Open bug reports¶
- pip_requirements: Renovate does not parse unbound requirements #6955
- pip_requirements: Renovate does not handle some python library version #7167
- pip_requirements should not strip comments when updating #11552
- pip_requirements fails to update hashes on dependencies with extras #16869
The above list of features and bugs were current when this page was generated on August 15, 2022.