Automated Dependency Updates for CocoaPods
Renovate supports updating CocoaPods dependencies.
By default, Renovate will check any files matching the following regular expression:
For details on how to extend a manager's
fileMatch value, please follow this link.
cocoapods manager supports extracting both "pod" type references as well as dependencies on GitHub repositories that use versioned tags.
Podfile is updated, Renovate will also update any accompanying
Podfile.lock file. This is done using the
cocoapods gem which runs within the Ruby runtime.
Open feature requests¶
- Install cocoapods plugins based on Gemfile.lock versions #6007
- Support rangeStrategy="update-lockfile" for Cocoapods #7621
- Support binarySource=install for cocoapods #13686
Open bug reports¶
- Issue updating Realm pods dependency #6588
- Adding source to Podfile breaks cocoapods dependency #6613
The above list of features and bugs were current when this page was generated on August 15, 2022.