Automated Dependency Updates for Kustomize
Renovate supports updating Kustomize dependencies.
By default, Renovate will check any files matching the following regular expression:
For details on how to extend a manager's
fileMatch value, please follow this link.
This package will manage two parts of the
How It Works
- Renovate will search each repository for any
- Existing dependencies will be extracted from remote bases & image tags
- Renovate will resolve the dependency's source repository and check for semver tags if found.
- If an update was found, Renovate will update
- Currently this hasn't been tested using https to fetch the repos
- the image tags are limited to the following formats:
- name: image/name newTag: v0.0.1
- newTag: v0.0.1 name: image/name