Automated Dependency Updates for Maven
Renovate supports updating Maven dependencies.
By default, Renovate will check any files matching any of the following regular expressions:
For details on how to extend a manager's
fileMatch value, please follow this link.
This manager supports extracting the following datasources:
maven manager focuses on extracting dependencies from
pom.xml. It uses the official Maven versioning scheme.
Open feature requests¶
- Detect all Maven dependencies when upgrading property value #3247
- Maven: bumpVersion update child pom.xml versions in multi module projects #14703
- Maven: Update versions defined in a property but managed by parent pom #15170
Open bug reports¶
- Maven multi-module project handled incorrectly #6440
- defaultRegistryUrls does not work when the manager provides a custom defaultUrl #13925
- Should ignore publishing registries repositories #17067
The above list of features and bugs were current when this page was generated on August 15, 2022.