Custom registry support:
✅ Custom registries are supported.
Making your changelogs fetchable¶
In case you are publishing artifacts and you want to ensure that your changelogs are fetchable by
Renovate, you need to configure the scm section on their
<scm> <url>scm:git:https://github.com/path_to_repository</url> </scm>
This is what allows
Renovate to determine the
sourceUrl, that it then uses to fetch the changelogs.
This also works for private repositories.
It can leverage the same
token that you had to configure in order to be able to reach the private Artifactory.
The below list of features were current when this page was generated on June 06, 2023.
- Add ability to specify AWS credentials in hostRules block for private Maven repos hosted directly on S3 #18745
- Maven: Update versions defined in a property but managed by parent pom #15170
- Add support for maven snapshot version updates #14510
- Support pinned snapshot versions in maven datasource #14300
- Cache pom.xml content of non-SNAPSHOT versions to improve Maven cache efficiency #6572