Automated Dependency Updates for PHP Composer Dependencies
Renovate supports upgrading dependencies in PHP's
composer.json files and their accompanying
composer.lock lock files.
How It Works
- Renovate will search each repository for any
- Existing dependencies will be extracted from the relevant sections of the JSON
- Renovate will resolve the dependency on Packagist or elsewhere if configured, and filter for semver versions
- A PR will be created with
composer.lockupdated in the same commit
- If the source repository has either a "changelog" file or uses GitHub releases, then Release Notes for each version will be embedded in the generated PR.